Tuesday 16 May 2017

Looking at well laid-out websites again

I really have to have a point of difference from what the tribunal website already does... have to structure my content in a funner way and with more emphasis on certain things. Looking at visual styles and whatnot now also. Colour palettes, fonts, etc etc.


Lets be honest here - this design is totally just a carbon copy of some of what the tribunal website is already doing... the green? Way too similar! It's good to get it out of my head though.
I do like the idea of a scrolldown journey though... With a fixed hovering navbar for easy navigation through the large amount of content. And I think the style of TT illustrations (little vector graphics) is also quite good, could use sort of the same ish style for this?

No comments:

Post a Comment